Calgary International Airport for FSX
By: Bob Sturm
This is the completely revised CYYC which has the second North-South runway added;
other runways renamed and added/revised taxiways and signs. It is very important
that you first remove any other non-stock CYYC scenery.
Here is a list of all the revisions:
- Added runway 35R-17L
- Changed designation or runway 34-16 to 35L-17R
- Changed designation of runway 28-10 to 29-11 and removed the ILS.
- Changed the designation of runway 25-07 to 26-08
- Added the new taxiways associated with runway 35R-17L.
- Revised all taxiway signs according to the latest taxiway chart.
- Added some additional jetways to the existing terminal building.
- Rearranged and renumbered gates.
- Added additional parking at a number of locations throughout the airport..
- Rerouted several roads so as not to interfere with the airport additional property.
- Added many new terminal waypoints as indicated on current approach charts.
- Added all new ILS and GPS approaches based on current approach charts.
- Added WestWind Terminal gates, Charter, and Cargo parking & eye candy.
Be sure to read the "Readme" for proper installation instructions and also
uninstall/delete the old scenery if you have it installed.
And thank you again to Captain Bob Sturm for doing these updates.
Clicking in the title will transport you to the download page.
Madrid to become Mini-HubAfter much discussion and debate, it has been decided to close our Madrid Hub effectively immediately. Madrid will now be relegated to Mini-Hub status and the routes will remain unchanged.
Thank you to all of the Pilots and Management that helped keep it open while it was feasible.